The lung is an organ that is very vital because it serves as a tool for inserting the breathing oxygen into the body and remove carbon dioxide. If the lungs dirty then certainly other parts of the body in a short time will also be affected due to lack of oxygen.
One disorder that almost certainly can impair lung function is smoked, both smoke and smoke from forest fires that are currently widely discussed. Disorders of smoke can cause respiratory infections (ARI), which is very dangerous, especially in children.
In addition to respiratory infections, lung dirty can also cause dangerous diseases such as lung cancer, mostly caused by smoking and vehicle pollution is inhaled every day.
For those of you who live in the area are not as healthy as in the factory or in the streets are congested, or the people around you are a smoker, then you are also at increased risk for disorders of the lungs.
Thus everyone, especially by those who lead unhealthy lifestyles need to be diligent cleaning the lungs to function normally as usual.
Here are some tips that have proven a lot of people how to purify the lungs within three days.
- Do not drink milk and all its derivatives. This was done to facilitate the process of spending the toxins in the body.
- Drink one cup of herbal tea. The herbal tea is beneficial to remove toxins from the gut.
- Drink 300 ml of lemon juice mixed with warm water in the morning. You can replace the lemon with lemon or if you do not like the taste of lemon, you can replace it with pineapple juice. Both these fruits are antioxidants that can improve the respiratory function of the body.
- Drink 300 ml of carrot juice in the morning between breakfast with lunch. Carrot juice is beneficial to increase your body’s pH levels during the 72 hour detox. It is advisable to use organic carrots because it contains more enzymes.
- Drinking fruit juice 3 hours after lunch. Fruit juice is recommended that contain a lot of potassium such as apricot, papaya, bananas, avocados and dates. Potassium is very good in the process of cleaning the lungs.
- In the evening, before bedtime drink cranberry juice. The juice is very helpful in fighting bacteria that cause infections in the lungs.
Make the process above for three consecutive days to clear your lungs and a return to a healthy condition.